안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jeonju Trip (part 11: The Last Part): Hanok Village from Aground

While I had a chance, I strolled around the village to see closer what it look like from aground. Wit so many labyrinth-like alleys zigzagging around the village, I did not have ample time to sample all of them, 
so instead..I might as well walk into one of them up close.

hmm..clean and not a single person was visible. 
gallery like this was one of the features easily found at the alley. 
going deeper into the alley and I think..I got lost. hmm... 
Thank God...there was another alley leading to God knows where... 
and it seemed to be dragging me further into.... 
arrays of guest houses.... 
which turned out to be a hip place for backpackers travelling to Jeonju. 
phew...I got out of the alley and then...got to find my way back into the parking lot. 
Before I knew...I was at one of the busy entrance to the village. 
and this! oh, Even CNN travel recommended this cafe--which dubbed to be a place to view the whole Hanok Village. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...