안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jeonju Trip (part 10): Jeonju Hanok Village from Atop the Hill

The sunlight obscured the landscape that I was expecting to be spectacular. Though it was not that spectacular as I had imagined, still..this slow city retained itself to be what it best boasts itself: the landscape full of traditional Korean roof-tiles house which of course...a quite a sight in itself. 
I wished those cars had not been there:) But that would also be an impossible feat to beat since cars are surely allowed to enter the village as it was after all..a city within a city..or  a village within a city. 
Zooming it in....and voila...the daily lives are captured on camera. Of course, they look traditional in appearance, but the superficial look does not necessarily mean that its inhabitants are not allowed to get access into modernity, right?
Anyone an spot what I mean? 
Up..and up the hill, I could now see clearly what the landscape would be like. Oh, Jeonju turned out to be full of high-rises, too...seen from afar. 
Panoramic view of well-I-should-have-lowered-my-angle picture.
sorry... 
With digitally restored picture, the sunlight added depth into the winter atmosphere that I felt when I took this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...