안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 20, 2014

A Green Getaway IN the CITY***

Going back to Jogjakarta this time, I could savor a half-day tour with my sister's family. They took me to a newly-renovated zoo after the earthquake. For a zoo that was badly damaged by a natural disaster, it was a pretty worth-visiting zoo in itself.
So, when people look up at the picture above, one might wonder...is that IN the zoo?
yes..and it is IN the city. 
Gembira Loka Zoo with a picture for a memory. 
Got to love these pictures posted on the glass-pane of the boat that took us go around the lake. 
Inside the 'catamaran' (just a name!!) since it is way too 'cheap' and 'simple' to call this 'touristy boat' a catamaran!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But..this is indeed a great way to circle the zoo and have a picnic.
The bright color DOES color the spirit & energy to explore my city again. 
And...as someone who loves nature, I love the fact that GREEN is the buzz-word in Gembira Loka Zoo.

***only one downside: just like in any other parks in Indonesia, I wish that the management pays attention to those smokers!!!!  I hate them.
I wish they design a place for smokers. Smokers are not allowed to smoke everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...