안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 24, 2014

Camping Out In the House!!!

Kids. They're always cunningly sleek...in a good way, I guess. Today...I got no clues as to what they're about to do. They dragged along bed cover and bed sheets from the wardrobe..and then....the next thing I knew...I got to get myself involved in a camp-out in the house.  
They got the tent up and even used a rechargeable lamp so as to imbue a real camping experience. They never stop playing until... 
Freya was so tired that we called for a massage therapist to come over. Eyra finally got her first massage in Kediri.!!!
A full body massage for kids was also available. ...and then..we did not want to 'waste' the chance of letting Eyra have an experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...