안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

KBS Meeting Point

This luxurious venue called 하모니광장 (harmony venue) is specially designed for anyone visiting KBS Hall. Wait..not everyone..since it is located inside the lobby entering any studios, this is only for anyone waiting for their turn to be called into studios or meeting colleagues. So, I guess...it is also used by the employees, as well.
but..what I'd like point out is the decorative interior design that may give it a boost. 
With flat TV screen on each side of the meeting points, large sofas, and colorful atmosphere, anyone is pleased to sit and enjoy the time waiting for something or someone. 
Actually..I was too cautious to take this picture since some people were right next to me, but ...at times..I never care of others might think of me taking pictures as long as there was no rules prohibiting me from taking any of these pictures.
After all...I'd just want to point out the brightly lit interior design of this meeting place--which needs to be brought up and acknowledged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...