안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sadly Not For You^-^

Yep..I was struggling to find any free Wifi.....:) only to find this eye-catching name for a network: SADLY NOT FOR YOU!!! 
Just to have a free wifi, I could just spend 1,000 Won at McDonald for french fries^^ hahaha....of course, I could've just used my data package or 3G..but...heck..I was at IFC..and the only thing that got me thinking was nothing but...free wifi. 
hmm come to think of it.....it was not free, after all. 
After feeling bloated of not having *enough* lunch, I went to the Food Empire at IFC to meet up with Eunbee.
Since she did not know that we could savor Indonesian fried noodle and nasi goreng (fried rice)...Indonesian style, I asked her if she wanted to give it a try. 
and..she was surprised to know that we could taste the 'original' fried rice at this fancy IFC's Food Empire. It means only one thing: we do not need to go as far as Ansan city...to enjoy this meal. It's just 10 minute walk from Youido Station. 
Selfie time...to 'arouse' envy to our groups..who are now...counting days to meet up again with us...to enjoy dinner together.
Nasi Goreng in Seoul? why not...!!
this one is available at Food Court @ IFC...so basically-->
It is GLADLY FOR YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...