안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 20, 2014

Dine Out with Windy and Rain:)

I know...that I was supposed to start packing up my bags before leaving for Indonesia, but still..I still got some 'business' to do with friends, esp. with Windy and Rain.
Yup, we went to Bali Bistro at Sinchon that night. We got Indonesian noodle, fried rice, and black-pepper rice....then off we went to...cafe. 
After finding a fine-looking cafe, we sat down and got this ㅋㅋㅋ moment when we found out that they served 'HURB' tea. hmm...wonder what they were, though. 
As for me, I was lost in translation. Being a non-coffee drinker, I thought that by ordering the so-called 'gosh..gee..what was it, again??'....I got one of those sensations when I felt like....'Did I just order coffee?" 
Windy and (as always), Rain who never failed to do this signature-pose: hiding-himself-pose...up to the point when I got to get myself over it...and just let the camera did its automatic run....
'Been a great dine out with Windy and Rain, though'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...