안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jeonju Trip (part 1): Bibimbap for Lunch

The interior of the restaurant where we had our lunch. The Korean-style drawing adorned the wall. As for our lunch, it turned out that they were already served even before we got there.  
The ceiling was made out of wood-which surely give an ambiance of what traditional house may look like from inside. 
now..this is what I call food^^: being a vegetarian, I just asked the meat to be removed from the list of the side-dish. 
What about the egg? hmm...well, I can eat that. After all, I am NOT 100% pure vegetarian or vegan. 
This was something that I found for the first time that day. Moju (makkeolli)^^ but this one is specially made in Jeonju.  
When we finished our lunch, I got a chance to look around the house and the owner seemed to like tiny ornaments or decorations which were meticulously arranged on even every nook and cranny of the house.  
The front facade of the restaurant. Yep, it's typically designed like what most people would encounter when they step into Korean-style traditional house. 
A sumptuous lunch, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...