안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 24, 2014

Luncheon @ Bumbu Desa, Yogyakarta

 
Up to now, I still ask and wonder as to what I am doing here in Jogja. I mean..I am officially on a vacation!!! But, boy, it feels like I am not having a vacation since ..well...a couple of times I got to get myself involved in our department-related occasions. What about this one? having a luncheon with guests from Korea? 
hmm...this sounds to be a not-to-missed 'assignment' since I am all for it.:) 
come on...I would surely not reject having this superb lunch at a traditional restaurant called Bumbu Desa (Village Recipe).  Before the guests came in, we had to make sure that everything's set. Okay...they were. 
One by one...our guests came along. Dignitaries from PAS (Pacific Asia Society), Prof. Yang Seung Yoon from HUFS, and of course..us...a bunch of young lecturers ..^^ 
A courtesy chit-chat was thrown into the air..even before we even started the lunch. But...with all that in mind...we could 'spice up' things a little bit. 
The whole group of people we met during the lunch.
Bumbu Desa deserved my 'rave' rating for being able to cater the needs of everyone..anyone ...longing for authentic Indonesian cuisine in a fancy and eye-popping display of food (too bad: The arrays of food I should have taken picture of....are not here, for they were back there...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...