안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 23, 2014

(Another) End of Class Dinner!!!

Thank God..there'd been rice and banchan or side dish..otherwise I would not have eaten anything.^^ Our class just ended a week ago and the professor invited us to have a dinner at Suraksan station, line 7, about 30 minute subway ride from campus. 
He told us that there was this delicious fish restaurant there.
And..here it was.  
Dong min dung, my Vietnamese friend, seemed to be so eager of devouring into this fish......and fish....and fish. Oh, the restaurant juin was cutting the fish into small chops....of course...in a Korean style by using scissors.  
See? scissors are widely used to chop the food. I am sure that they're solely used for food.  
It turned out to be Nong's, my Thailand friends,  first-time to visit this kind of restaurant.
Well, good for you, too, then...
After devouring ourselves into all-fish related food...which I could not eat at all....we're heading to this on-the-roof-top live music bar.....^^ 
Say cheese, guys. 
The Base camp live music bar....drenched in pink disco lights. 
Again...since I don't drink:-) ....the only thing I could delightfully enjoy while being @ the bar was of course..as the picture shows....fruit platters!!! yup, I bet it's expensive..as just in any other places like this. It could be meagerly cheap at any restaurant but definitely NOT at this kind of marked-up place. But, boy..they're fresh.^^ 
Cheese...with Mindong and Paloma, my Mexican friend. 
*Have a great summer holiday, friends.
Till we meet again next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...