안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 30, 2014

Bye Bye my Study Room for Now...

Summer break set in.
Empty classes and empty lab rooms were used to be uncommon even during summer break. But this year is surely different. We GOT to move out of the studying room. We owned this room...but the summer renovation of the whole building...means only one thing: we got to move out. 
So, the other day..I went to the study room to collect some of my left-out stuffs. Got to take them out before renovation starts. *ahem* my 2,000-Won -and-not-too-comfy-cushion...^^ yep..got to bring you home, dear.
It's pretty empty. I bet it's completely is...by now. 
Bye by my small study room. See you again next semester?  hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...