안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 30, 2014

Back from Suwon...

An afternoon after going out of the Catholic University Hospital in Suwon. The silhouette of the buildings over Suwon....then..I grabbed a bus...heading towards Suwon Station.
and enroute to the station...I got myself fancied over the Suwon Hwaseong Fortress that encapsulates the city of Suwon. Now..I was approaching the Paldalmun Gate (팔달문).
Taking pictures on the moving bus...yet I could appreciate the view that it offered.
This Paldalmus is dubbed to be the southern gate of Hwaseong Fortress. It is said to be the only detached gate of the fortress. I didn't know why...but I bet there must be reasons for this. (learn your history, Suray..:)^^ 
then...as the bus continued its journey...suddenly there were locations that rang the bell. Yep..I'd been there, of course. 
Now..more and more facades of the Hwaseong Fortress came into full view through the window of the bus. 
I bet...taking a stroll along the fortress while learning the history behind this walled-city could be an inviting course....maybe next time.
Then...as far as I could see...the fortress' magnitude came into full view..as I was driving away ..from them. 
There were people jogging or strolling along the perimeter of the wall...which I presume is all public spaces.  
Oh, I got informed that with only 1,000 Won admission ticket for an adult, we could explore the whole fortress. Sounds too good to be true.  
I shrunk the pictures so as to give a perspective of what's cool about Suwon...has to be found by ourselves. 
See you again, Suwon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...