안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Taking Freya to School

It's Freya's first day of going to school after 11-day off from school due to her measles!! yes, measles went rampage to kids around Korea that schools released warning and what to do with that...and too late:) But, alhamdulillah, Thank God...after high-fever and the red spots and all...she's finally recovered. 
And...the first day of going to school was a great day for her. She's so excited....so much that she left early ..as if she just couldn't be more excited than that. Well, no..she couldn't. Since I know that she'd be frantically happy about going (back) to school again...I did my selfie with her on the 'stamp'
What a great day it was. 
*When I asked her how her day was...she simply smiled back at me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...