안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 23, 2014

A snap pic for my friend

The wrapped stuff with a note on it.....yup..that's the book that my friend, Intan, asked me to borrow from the campus library. She couldn't borrow it from our library, of course, since she's not a student in our university. So, I borrowed the book, wrapped it up, put it on a shelf at the international lounge, 1st floor of our building..where she'd pick it up. 
Then, I took a snap shot of the room so as to give Intan a view of how the room would look like when she arrived at the campus. 
and oh yes...the facade of the international building was also included.
Not much going on...this entry is just about pictures I took that I actually sent via Kakaotalk to Intan...as direction to take the book she asked me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...