안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Coffee Time After a Colloquium

We just finished having our monthly colloquium. Today we had our fellow senior who (happened to be in Korea from her post in Chile) and who (were willingly giving her time) to present her dissertation plan. It's quite an interesting topic since she brought up about this 'nana' issue in relation to the Korean immigrants in Chile. 
Even, we talked about it as well, when we're at the cafe. It's that good.
To accompany myself...during the after-party:), I only ordered this affogato--which was actually not really my favorite coffee...but..since it's the smallest one..I just played along with it. 
I wonder as to why the scoop of vanilla that was supposed to be 'complementing' the flavor...turned out to be cooling me off a bit. But, it's still 'enjoyable' though.
* I just wished that we had avocado coffee here in Korea, NOT affogato.:) 
Okay..back to the after-party, most of us are PhD candidates who are either writing their dissertation or in the middle of field work or in the middle of 'soaring to the clouds of ideas' or in the middle of 'what-the-heck-I-am-doing-here' contemplation....
or ...well....we're here now. 
together....
Wish us all the BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...