안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 8, 2014

Collabro

What a weekend.
Congratulations to Collabro for winning the 2014 Britain's Got Talent.
It's been such a pleasure to be witnessing their career unfolding on TV.
Apart from Bars & Melody, Yanis Marshall, Paddy & Nico.
Oh my..especially Paddy and Nico...my other favorites. She really 'epitomizes' the strength of human will power...that age does not matter
I simply adore her for what she strives for.
All in all....this year's BGT really 'entertains' me on a weekly basis. Now that the show's over..I guess I got to find some other things to follow on You Tube...^^ ㅋㅋㅋ
Gosh..I remember vividly the first time Collabro's 1-month 'preparation' shocked the judges since it looks like they're --after all--made for one another to be delivering sweet-in-the-ear song renditions.
In order to put the memories into one of my experiences right here...on You Tubing in SK, I'd better put this on my blog.
And then..the beautifully presented Le Miz's Bring Him Home also captivated me (not this video, though).
What a collaboration. Congratulations, Collabro. Some may not agree to the result of this year's BGT result, but..that's it. People's tastes are indeed different.
But once again..Congrats to all the 10 + 1 finalists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...