안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 14, 2014

NOT Rio

This is supposed to be a family of blue macaw ...as Eyra saw in Rio. I promised her to buy her drinks with Rio toys that goes with them..but too bad,,,we didn't have enough time to go to the movies (again) to buy the merchandise. Eyra was (of course) a bit sad....but...after a few days..she came up and showed me her own rendition of Rio family.  
She made all of these with, well..what else....but play dough. I guess...though they're not as intricately close enough to resemble the blue macaw...but I admired her energy and patience in making these...and more than that...her understanding that she did not need to buy the merchandise if you could make one.
So, basically they...are small...in size. At least you did have a good time making them..that's what I love about it, Eyra.  
and..this is NOT Rio, either. as this is supposed to be Olaf from the Frozen. 
Again..she could just build Olaf..no matter how it surely DID not reflect Olaf fully,...but I think...it's shown us that you could just be still and made this cute Olaf out of ....play dough. 
and what about this one? 
I did not know for sure..since I found out about this late last night...I couldn't but compare what I saw ...by asking "wait,is that Patrick...as in P. in Spongebob...
definitely NOT. Thank you Eyra Freya...for always being such wonderful kids....by...having the best of your efforts in using everyday stuffs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...