안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 23, 2014

On the Roof of Hostel Korea @ Jeongno

En route to the hotel where Adi was staying. Yup, Adi, my former student and now my colleague at the office back home, was visiting Seoul for one week. He told me that he stayed at Hostel Korea. Hmm...I got to find out where it was...and I learned that as soon as I got out of exit 3 from Jeongno-3-ga station, I could turn right and then left...and just walked down the street full of THESE kinds of shops for about 6 minutes!
wow..I didn't know that there is this one street full of shops selling Korean traditional musical instruments. What a sight. 
okay..long story SHORT, I did find the hostel. Met Adi..and got up to the rooftop of the hostel to have some conversation. 
enjoyed the view for a while.... 
Guess...Seoul was quite a different place from atop the building. Not too high, but..enough to see a different perspective of the jongno area. Oh, this place is quite near to Gyeongbokgung and the Jeongmyeo shrine.... 
Let's take a selfie, Adi.
Hope you had a great time 'vacationing' in Seoul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...