안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 16, 2014

End of The Spring Semester &.....

as the saying goes, it won't over till it's over...yes...we officially ended our class (Modern Korean Society & Gender) with 'lunch' @ Namaste, an Indian restaurant just across our campus. Prof. Park asked us where to meet and since me and my friend do not eat meat, we might as well go to Indian restaurant where all of us could savor the likes of meat and non-meat flavor of India.
I had a lunch menu...nan or pratta as I know it....or Indian bread..then curry..( the indispensable main menu in every Indian restaurant), rice, lassie, and...masala....wait..is that right? anyway..that's the picture...let it do the talking.
It looks simple, eh?(but ..it was 11,000 Won...^^ 
Then..the whole gang of our class got together...Prof. Park seemed to enjoy the meal...I think she did. Oh, I didn't mention that..actually it was our last day of class and the final paper was due by noon as we got here!! Yes, we brought along our final term paper to be submitted directly to Prof. Park...with a file of it sent beforehand.  
basically...we're having a class and the talks over the table were not that far from what we'd had in the whole class during this Spring semester.
I learned a lot during this semester...especially this Gender(ed) class..^^ (pun intended).
Thanks to the professor and all of my friends who had made a lively class during the 16-week course we've been through.
*Have a Great Summer Vacation..and till we meet again next semester.^^
**pssst..this lunch is just one of the many series of end-of-class dinner/lunch I'd attend to.^^ ~,~

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...