안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 23, 2014

Jongno 3-Ga Exit 3 @ Night

Well.well...well..who would've thought that this street turned into a pojangmaja 포장마자 or street food stall haven as the night fall. Yep, this is the very street that I encountered the other day when I was looking for Youth Hostel where my friend, Adi, were staying. I got to reach exit 3 to reach the hotel..and while at night..the street was relatively calm ...I mean..no 'happening' that could be eye-catching to look at...
but..when the night falls, it all turns into this festivity.
Both on the right and left side of the sidewalks....all kinds of street-food-stalls are set up..and the crowds start to pour in. 
That's exactly where it all began. When you just get out of this exit...you'll find yourself immerse into the commotion.
*worth to try for anyone who's looking for something different in Seoul @ night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...