안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 30, 2014

Near Boramae...

The buildings near Boramae district at the southwestern part of Seoul. Been here for many times for something to do. The Character building..yep.that's the name of the very building I went into. The whole area seemed to be fully overshadowed by the tall building that surrounds them. Even..there is this intersection that --I am pretty sure--never got sunlight ....literally. Well, I may exaggerate it a bit..but...just think..the whole area is full of concrete that even you can ditch the sun ray or sunlight if you hate them..especially during summer like this.
* It took me almost 2 hour to get from home to this place. Gee...what a challenge. But for the sake of ......, I go to this district once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...