์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š”?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 12, 2015

INSIDE OUT is like Disney~Pixar's INCEPTION๐Ÿ˜Š

It is INCEPTION:Disney-Pixar Style.
Visually it is as stunning as other movies from the studio that brought us UP and Monster Inc. Really...the movie cleverly gives me as an adult quite lots of references that amuse me....and also lots of gags and goofiness amusing enough for the kids....
and all.of these happen.inside the brain of little Reily who sort of undergoes a depression (?)she is trying to figure out as to why she becomes sad and all.
Ger...the dream world, subconscious world. ...memories inside our head are visually explored in the movie.
It is indeed an astonishing feat accomplished by the creative minds behind this original movie.
My daughters  (8 and 11 y.o.) simply love it since the movie is simply about a child learning how to deal with her emotions.
oh...when the movie ended....I instantly tried to figure out what my head was feeling.^^
And...oh...I also realized that maybe I do not really understand my own emotions either. At that very momemoment...all that came to my mind was two of the five major emotions portrayed in the movie: Joy and Sadness wandering around the abyss of my brain.
Great Job, Pixar.
You made me cry and joyous at the same time (again).
The animation even prompted my 8 y.o. Freya to draw what she remembers.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...