안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 6, 2015

Our Wedding in 2002

Been blessed with 13th anniversary of our marriage. Recollection of our wedding reception in Jogja.
W/ families from Kediri and Surabaya.
W/ families of my ibu kos in Jogja...and my parents.
w/ friends from.my wife's offices: PURI BAHASA & LIA.
W/ my neighbours and families from Kediri
oh...my boarding house friends!!!
W/ families of Prof. Djoko Suryo and
 Prof. Mohtar Masoed.
w/ my families from Bandung!!^^
Yup...double marriages: my wife and I plus.... her sister and om.Adjun.
even Jinhyuk...my Korean friends came to my wedding.
After ijab kabul.
Alhamdulilah. 
13th Anniversary of our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...