안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Lavishly Intricate Dior

All makes the spectators awed.
Seeing is believing...especially when we see them.up close.
this exhibit really transported me into...
another realm I've never been to before.
It's simply because I'm not a man of fashion myself...
I'm just a passer by who was suddenly thrown into these exquisite displays...
of what the fashion world knows as haute couture....*hope I spelled it correctly.ㅋㅋㅋ
The journey as arranged by the creative team behind this exhibition is intricately meaningful, for everyone.
even for me....who know nothing about this lavish design.
Welcome to the world of Dior, Suray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...