안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Dior Soul @ Seoul (part 1)

We're frequently surprised by the diverse themes and layouts of the exhibits that truly showcase...the true soul of Dior.
...we're in a mirror~full room where we witness...
the splendor of haute couture
...that is Dior.
as for me...I.was intrigued by the sheer portrayal of how extravagant. ..Dior is.
...we're so immersed into the screen....
on all over us....
...that at times...I was flabbergasted. ..
and lost for words...
to describe how immersive it was.
just look.at this.though it doesn't do any justice to the real awesomeness I felt inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...