안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 6, 2015

Traces of Junior High ~ Graduate School.Memoirs

my junior high school friends.
It waa when we were young...at least when I still had my hair on.^^
My graduate school.friends in Korea back in 2002. Wow...how time flies.
speech contest trophy....in my hands. I hope the trophy is still intact somewhere in my school. SMA 4 Kediri.
With a group of Vietnamese friends back in 1998!!!!!!
Gyeongju Trip with my ohaktang friends from numerous countries 
One of them was Patricia from Bolivia.
gee...I wonder where she is now. Hope she is doing fine.
A Visit to Kolon company back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...