안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Andy Warhol or Dior???

I was going back from work...but then...I had 2 hours to spare before Magrib to break the fast. So...what would be a good way to spend my "ngabuburit"ing?^^
Then I checked out the FREE admission to Christian Dior exhibition at DDP Seoul!!! 
Yup...it was such a lovely day to spend an afternoon.
...but then...I spotted an ad "Andy Warhol Live" in Seoul!!
..so before I decided where to go...I'd better take a circular walk up to the 4th floor of DDP bia this eerie pathway.^^
First...I checked out the Andy Warhol...
only to find that it's not free^^ 😆😆😆
...and even ...we're not allowed to take any pictures. Hmmm...understandable. ..but too bad. How I wanted to see....
so...I ended up....walking around the lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...