안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Splashing & Getting Wet @ Ocean World (part 3)

Back to the Wave Pool...
where the kids and their Moms
were ready to wait for the wave...
Tsunami~like wave...
...but..it's fun to be floating and being tossed around.
get set....
Freya....are you ready?
Eyra...Ghania...Freya...
at the wavepool where parasols...and vacationers. ..dotted the place.
She's ready to welcone the wave.
...ready....
It's tiringly fun for them. Especially for the kids....
I thought they're tired and wanted to take a rest. ..
but I was wrong. They plunged into the lazy river for their uncountable times^^
But...hey..that meant...I could sneak into...
the top of the resort to capture this+
And encountering a long line of thrill seekers.
ow...other types of gazebos. ...which I bet would cost 100,000 won on average.
but was it worth-it? Depending on how you see it
as for me....
capturing. ..seizing. ..the moments. ..
were priceless enough.
...what about selfie~ing, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...