안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 16, 2015

Naksan: Seoul's Ancient Wall (part 1)

July 15....and it's the last day of Ramadan. Still I got to work. And as I got my work done. ..I was thinking of taking a hike to the Mountain.^^
so...I went to Naksan to...
..enjoy Seoul from atop a mountain.
but..first we got to climb up the well-made pathway alongside the Ancient Wall.
...along the way...I might as well take pictures of the surroundings.
a beautiful afternoon well spent.
...trees sprung up....growing up...within the wall complex.
...oh...actually...I was walking down the path since I took this road when I finished exploring the wall.
..a famous landmark of Dongdaemun. ..visible from where I was walking.
A strikingly different world...
this is what it actually we must circle around...if ...if...we want to enjoy this natural wonder.
We could use the exit 1 from Dongdaemun station and...walked right up.
to enjoy SEOUL like this. All from the ancient wall at Naksan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...