안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Thrilling Water Ride @ Ocean World (part 4)

yup...We did it.
At least....once...I did it.
...then...only then...
I could say that my trip to Ocean World was a complete success.
...what about the Cairo Racing slide?
As I was walking up the area, I spotted some kindergarteners. ...
oh..onebmore family joining our trip.
We finally met! Mbak Vina and Mas Agus family also happened to be there....
...since we sort of planned it all along. They're supposed to be there a week after...but after finding out that we're planning a week earlier...
they decided to go along all together.
So..basically. ..there awere 3 families on this trip. What a great day!
*on my way to the start line of the Ride.
...As a visitor who's using the indoor locker,  I was equipped with this watch to open and close the locker in which I put most of my belongings.
The Cairo Racing....hmm..looked so intriguing scary..
....and I'd better stick with my plan of riding this ride.
a 42 meter slide...down...hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...