안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 16, 2015

IHWA Mural Village 벽화 마을

One of the highlights of my impromptu tour was a visit to the so-called Ihwa Mural.Village.
but...first...again....we might not forget...that people live in the neighborhood!
...though there's not much to see...but I stumbled across some that I found quite interesting.
...all the way down the stairs. ..we'd see the zigzag of murals...
...the one I saw earlier.
.....there's a guesthouse....
...selfie~aware teens....kept on climbing up and down the staircases...
...Seoul Tower...protruding beyond!
...it's a bright blue day...^^ a perfect day for picture hunting.
...I also learned that the residents took into their own hands as to how to manage their own lives there.
...so...a vibrant village at the slope of Naksan did emerge.
Mural Village. ...a difference in itself.
...a stark contrast to the modern grayish Seoul city at the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...