안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Splash @ OCEAN WORLD (Part 1)

It's a good decision that we booked the tickets online, for we got 48%OFF. We were at the lobbty....and changed our clothes.
not in a minute too soon....ㅋㅋ we're plunged into the indoor "ocean"
Mas Khoirul and his son, Ghaizan....
two families. ....with me behind the camera^^ as always
two Moms..waiting and relaxing. ..
while their kids were..God knows^^
Yup..they're surely having FUN!
As for me?
Hmmm...I wonder if there's something for me
Yup...I knew just the RIGHT place!
Jacuzzi!!!! Ooohhh....what a day.
relaxing....
...being oblivious that....I got kids to pay attention to^^
Ok....I got to be back with my daughters again.
...but....Burger King looked so invigorating...ㅋㅋ
after....having some snacks...we're floating ourselves to the outdoor area.
the weather's perfect...
and...with waterproof equipment to wrap our camera. ..
I was busy following the whole gang...
they surely had fun.
5 kids....on our full hands. Gee...
but then....when would I got a chance to ride the thrilling water rides?ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...