안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Black and White of Dior

Actually..there are no terms as black-white in Dior's world....but..I use this term.simply because of the colors revealed in my photos.
the mannequins in Dior's haute couture. ..
lined up in one straight line illuminated by the ever~moving flashlights....
at times....it's the darkness that seemingly took control...
with...a long zoom...I sensed something....
a kind of equilibrium in both worlds: people watching and the mannequins posing.
....black and white....dark and bright.
I let myself walk until the end of the so-called catwalk....
when I was intermittently. ...awed by what I saw afterwards....
the world of purity....of whiteness...
....arrghh....so beautifully adorned. ...
as if we're walking throughout the historical journey into the mind of Dior's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...