안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Gee....I DID that?

I guess kids know no gender...or was it just me? I mean...I loved playing with my sister and cousins....not just any casual things boys usually do..but I loved cooking...make-believe...selling stuffs...
...while other boys tended to play soccer or any physical stuffs....NOT me. ㅋㅋㅋ
and...I wonder what I was thinking. Maybe nothing..simply because that's what I liked doing. Judging from my red pants...I must be an elementary school at that time.
and...me...with my brother and sister.
I guess I was in high school at that time.
Judging from the jeans I was wearing.
so 1990s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...