안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 25, 2015

Splash @ Ocean World, Vivaldi Park (part 2)

outdoor activities began...
..and I was getting even more busier...
keeping my two eyes on the kids...who kept on disappearing from my sight!
Especially since I was busy "recording" the moments.
Hmm...looking at their excitement. ...I forgot how tiring it was actually.^^
...and...back indoors...I saw mas Khoirul also busy soothing his two toddlers.
but....Ocean World offered lots of stuffs to do. So...that's not so much as a problem.
..back at the outdoor. ..I caught a sight of Mama trying to grab Ghazy...
ok....me time!!!!!
...but....then.....pls pls take my picture....someone shouting.
...it's time to explore other parts of the "world"
...and it wouldn't be complete without these.
there were lots of gazebos...for rent with neck-wrecking prices!!^^
Luckily. ..we used the indoor locker rooms....
next destination: Dynamic Zone.
인증샷 first.
me and mas Khoirul's family.
we planned this trip like 2 weeks earlier.
...before high season which surely would jeopardize our budget!😆😆😆
now...it's time for me to ride THE ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...