안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 6, 2015

Childhood in Black and White & Color (?)

It's true that people cannot remember all. I didn't recall some of these except for the smell of my bike's rubber seat. I still vividly remembered the colors of my bike....but I did not remember the time when it was taken. 
One thing for sure, though,....Wawan was so cute as a kid. 
He's trying to walk. I guess it was in the early 1977 then. Wow... the brick gate of the house was intact...with 1945 inscription on it I supposed.
then....me on top of a motorcycle. ..at my grandparents' house. The relief or embossed wall painting at the back was my only recollection of it.
Me and my brother, Wawan, in front of our house front gate. Hmm..looked like I was grabbing his shirt preventing him from crawling away.
...then...me playing a guitar only for the sake of photo shooting.
I knew it since I didn't play any guitar back then....and neither do I now.^^
♡oh...where's my train now? AMAZINGLY. ..I still remember the smell of its corroded iron it was made of.
hmmm...Agung and Bapak....inscriptions I wrote by myself.
...at a photo studio? Along with my milk bottle? OH...please 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...