안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 17, 2011

Haruskah Ultah Anakku di Gerai Fast Food Juga?* Should we celebrate it there???


 (Should my daughter’s B’Day be celebrated in those Fast food chain store just like what more and more of her friends do?) Thank God….I can assure my whole lot of my family and my daughter (surely) that it is not necessarily that way…or to be more precise…don’t have to:)
Birthday for Kiddoz (kids). As long as I recollect, there is at least one birthday party that my 6-year-old daughter has to attend to. Of course, they are mostly their friends’ B’days. Well, it would not be this intriguing if the birthday is just another birthday party as I used to have back then when I was a kid. Nowadays, more and more of my daughter’s friends (in their kindergarten) celebrate their B’days at KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and those kinds of supposedly fancy-looking restos in the eyes of those innocent kids?
and that indeed at times got me head over heel over what  I should tell my daughter when her B’day comes. she never had the idea that B’Day could be celebrated outside of her house until she got exposed to her first social life at kindergarten:). well, since then….she is kind of accustomed to attending the aforementioned B’days.
well, I could not prevent her from not going since it is after all her classmates’ birthdays:)
the problem was….she once came up to me and asked me whether she would have those kinds of B’day parties??????(*sigh*)
surely enough, our answer would be clearly ‘no’. Not that we are against having the party in those places, but we just let our daughter know that having B’day does not necessarily mean throwing a party. Even if we do, we could just have it in a decent manner and keep it low.  (to keep my story short: amazingly she got it all understood and taken care of.)

we never have it at those places. We always have it at home with closed family and relatives. And still, she values it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...