안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

my 2008 class' studio photo session

What a great moment I had with my students today!
well, it was actually a well-planned event that almost all students of my 2008 class have been waiting for.
It was no other than...a studio photo session!
yep...that's just it.
we went to a studio called 'Alvin' just about 3 km from campus.
the thing was...we were like a group of 40 students or more. and to make things better: we hardly fit into one
frame of the camera. But, thankfully and gleefully....it was beautifully crammed and captured and freezed in
the most unusual way of natural acting out of my students.
we took about 30 takes before we got numb of our knuckles and knees and
we were like running out of ideas as to how to pose. yep...never had I imagined that it would so hard to strike
a pose.......naturally.
but, we did it.
love the way my 2008 class students handled and managed the photo session to celebrate the end of the semester; as well as...my Korean Indonesian translation class.
what a great ride with my students.
it's gonna be a splendid moment and memory, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...