안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekend with the kids

Weekend with Eyra and Freya?
it's been a month since the last time we took them out for a walk.
well, as always...:) taking a walk means..shopping at the malls. hmmmm...not a good term, isn't it?
the truth is ...we barely find perfect time to do shopping for Freya''s pampers, milk, and other 'unileverian-stuffs we need. So, it all came back all again and again that we should go to this mall--particular Mall, AMplaAz. Ambarrukmo Plaza...where we mostly hook ourselves up.

Eyra...and Freya were as usual....glad (at least, I thought so:). They couldn't let their eyes off the glowing lights above and all the toys they could dream of.

In fact, they were sleepy even before going out. So, I am pretty much sure..that they were trying hard to enjoy the evening. But I guess they did, though.

so, we spent another hour in Carrefour just to spend $20 on milks, pampers, noodles, fruits, and ..........gosh I didn't know what we bought. the truth? we spent $ 40 or more......for a night!. yep...that excluded the CDs and Tapes we bought earlier. wasn't it awesome ? awesome? oh come on Suray......come to ur senses.....what were you thinking?................

I just hope that I will get something good in return for having spent something on these things...in fact..I did spend it on things that eventually we need anyway. hmmm is it an excuse or what? ....

I just pray and hope that we will be wiser in spending.
But..hey..................irrespective of all those.....I couldn't let one fact go....i.e. Eyra was so happy during all evening.
and that's what Money can't buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...