안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 24, 2011

KL Kuala Lumpur

This is the reminiscence...or sort of remnants of what I had after being in KL..
The second time of being in KL really perturbed me in a sense of being aesthetic. I love it. I just got here at 5 pm. And it was my first time ever to be in KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport). Gosh…indeed it is the best airport I have ever been to for such a while. I thought I was in Incheon (Seoul International Airport) when I got there…because the chic was just the same…but what makes KLIA differs from Incheon is its human-touch state of the art architecture. It captured me.
So..I took the sky train to the baggage claim and immigration section. ..one thing that really captivated my attention. I assume KLIA is designed so…..as to make people feel the difference. KLIA really makes my experience cool enough to share with others.

And so…as soon as got from the train, I remembered that I didn’t have a single Ringgit with me. So…the only thing that popped out of my mind was to find any money changer. The first one that caught my attention was Maybank…but it turned out that the dollar I got was not acceptable. Simply put…without giving me any reasons why…I was told to try some other money changers…and so I did.
I forgot what it was…but luckily I managed to change a hundred buck into Ringgit. Gosh..what a realief.
And then…I rushed myself to the entrance door…to find anyone…who might have waited for me..
And it was not easy as I thought…
I had no idea of who would pick me up at the airport. I kept looking at each papers and lots of inscriptions written on papers.. Lots of people were carrying their hotel names complete with each hotel’s guests. But none of them is mineJ oh sigh

And then I circled and circled all people…
Nothing worked.
I found no one carrying a plate inscribed with my name…
And then…I circled for one last time…when I got my attention to one paper and my name written on it:)

finally I met my friend....:)

the highlights: since I got no other things to do...:) so..here it is.:)
Bumiputera Bank at KLIA RM 376.20

Now I got RM 166
166 –72 = RM 94
So I have spent RM 376 – 94 = RM 282 atau sekitar 282 X 2400 = Rp 676.800 (WOW….) Gosh.. only for 2 days???????????????????????
KLCC
Putra
Pasar Seni
Postcards RM 7
T Shirts 7 X RM5 RM 35
Key holders 4 X RM14 RM 56
Statue RM 15
Statue hey holders 4 X RM 2.5 RM 10
Milk Dutch lady RM 3.70
Pringles RM 3.49
Mineral water RM 0.99
Head and Shoulder Shampoo RM 10.90
Putra LRT tickets
First Asia Jaya – KLCC – Asia Jaya RM 7
Asia Jaya – Pasar Seni RM 4
Pasar Seni – Sentral Stesen RM 2
Sentral Stesen – Asia Jaya RM 1.20
Sentral Stesen – Asia Jaya RM 2
Mc Donalds RM 8.19
Delifrance RM 6
Scissors RM 1.90
Best Denki (Adaptor) RM 12.90
Tape /Isolasi RM 1
Beli Hotlink … dg pulsa RM 50 RM 80

RM 268.78 



the highlights: okey....enough...enaf...inaf....cukup dulu. nanti jalan jalan lagi:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...