안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trans Studio Bandung

Trans Studio Bandung.
Trans Studio Bandung.
Bandung Trans Studio.
Trans World Bandung Studio.
Bandung Trans World Studio...
or....any other names you may call it.
yes....those are the theme park names....which have been lingering on my mind for the past several days. I am planning to go there next month. around the third week of July...is -- I think -- sort of  a perfect time to go there.
well...with the so much hypes and stuffs going on on the net....this particularly dubbed ..so called one of the biggest indoor theme park in the world.....really has captured everyone's attention.
who does not want to go there...?
well...not every one would certainly easily get enticed by something like this.
but IT DOES entice me....and I am planning to take my whole family to have a vacation there.
...bismillahirrohmanirohim....I hope that it's gonna be a great family trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...