안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Taking Freya to Campus

About a few weeks ago..on Friday, my wife took my elder kid to school. my mother-in-law got her routine haemodialysis(?) at the hospital. So, my little princess--Freya--was alone at home. and...I got something to do at the office. So, I got no other choice but to take her along to campus.
to my surprise, she was sooooo happy to be in campus.
she loved taking a walk on the shady lane in the campus.
she even joined me in the masjid kampus (the mosque) for Friday prayer.
...but...she just couldn't be still during the sermon.
she kept talking and walking around while the sermon was attended.
but...the most important thing was that Freya.....was happy being with me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...