안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Onset of my BloG

Today is somewhat a kind of day that I was expecting to have--a day when I could just cram all of my daily routines into last-minute-finishing touch. and what made it worth it was the fact that I could finish them.
then...tonight...I got to start packing my stuffs to start a 3-day journey back to my hometown in East Java.
the train trip that my daughters have been waiting for ....for the past two weeks.
we've have this wedding back home (my niece's one), so it feels like it's going to be a treat to take the train home and enjoy the weekend back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...