안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Penganan Korea

Jangan kaget. Don't be shocked.
I think this cutely and intricately decorated+wrapped snacks are too nice and cute to eat.
I can't think of myself having to eat all of these.
well..the fact is...I got it from my Korean friend who happened to visit Jogjakarta.
She feels that she needs to give us something and HOPLa..this is it.
wow...it was nice.
amazingly...all of those little snacks are actually available in Indonesia. BUT
the BIG difference is how the Korean manages to put the TOUCH into their original snacks.
They look so fancy, so expensive-looking items.
hmmmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...