안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 24, 2011

Canberra City Youth Hostel

Canberra City YHA.
Yup, that was the place where I stayed on my last visit to Australia.
well...it's comparatively cheaper than any other starred hotels scattered around this not-that-big city in ACT.
I took a picture in front of the front desk where...as you may be able to see...
there are a lot of 'welcome' note from several languages which are attached /put up on the wall.
see the pic?
interesting...
the place is near the Canberra Center ( the place) where I used to do quick shopping before catching up things .
well...'tis a good place to stay for backpacker like me....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...