안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, June 16, 2011

One minute away to June 16, 2011

hmm..what's the fuzz about this June 16, anyway. well...a lot! to say the least....it's almost midnight and two of my daughters are not yet asleep. Freya is playing her fave game on PC, while his elder sister--Eyra--is watching her fave channel BBC Ceebibies...or Cebebies...or Cebibis...or...gosh...I could not even remember what it is. Now...its 00:00:00 . it's 16 June already.
my wife is packing things up. She has been trying to cram and stuff all of the clothes, cosmetics, gifts, shirts, and especially the kids' stuff into one medium-sized luggage. It's dauntingly a hard job--when you got to do it at midnight with the kids wake up around you!!!
well, the train leaves early in the morning..so I kinda worried that we may never catch it on time. But, we did manage it the last time we went to Kediri.
So, I hope it will, too.
oh....one more thing that I want to write is about the coming MOON ECLIPSE that is approaching. It is going to occur at around 1 a.m. and they say it will last till 5 at dawn. hmmm...what a looooooong eclipse.
I am sure that this will be a highlight of the day...the talk of the news....in off and online media.

now, back to me: I think I got to pull myself together..to make sure that I get inaf sleep....tonite:) before waking up early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...