안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, June 27, 2011

Trans Studio Bandung (TSB): Is It really the Biggest Indoor Theme Park in The World?

Oh really? I do not believe it. Not that I have been there. Nope. It's just that I once heard the DUBAI FERRARI WORLD (FW) as the biggest indoor theme park in the world. NOT this TSB. well, I am not sure about it as to whether TSB or FW as the biggest one. Some people say it IS FW and NOT TSB. hehehe:)

It might be true. (just my assumption based on DUBAI's excessively gargantuan development projects) and based on the googling!!!! It looks so enormous much much enormous than the TSB hehehe:)
check this out!

But things sometimes are getting silly when I recollect the first time I heard about this so-called recognition or acknowledgement or claim as being the biggest in the world.
Although I am not sure, I still vividly remembered the first time in 2009 - 09 -09 (September 9, 2009) when Makassar Trans Studio in South Sulawesi being the biggest indoor theme park in the world back then. It must've been so at that time. Not this time.

Irrespective of the fact that I still need to make sure myself as to which one is bigger (although I am at times convinced that FW is the biggest:) ......I think the only thing left on my mind is the determination to come and visit Bandung myself.

BECOZ it is closer and cheaper.:)

Then, I will try and test my gut ......in the midst of the seemingly challenging rides being offered at TSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...