안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, June 23, 2011

not that hectic day

Today, I rushed to the bank to catch up the thingggs I got to finish. got the cash. paid the debt. reported the transfer. bla bla bla. the thing is....it all did not have nothing to do with me:) it all got somethin' to do with the book and journal our office needs to publish. ***
then..
I got to help two of my students who are eligible to participate in some sort of youth camp in Korea. what a hectic day.

***
then...
not to mention...the graduating papers that I got to supervise...:) *** surprise surprise!

then...
the emails that I got to finish and send to the office of international affairs; korea; publisher; embassy...

then...
lunch timet at 15.30!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...