안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Baby Zoo @ Children Grand Park

What would a park without a zoo? well, not all parks should have a zoo, of course. I just wanted to say that this Grand Park is so grand that it even has a zoo of its own. The great part, apart from the usual zoo, it  boasts to have its own baby zoo where pony horse and any other tiny winy animals were just there to be explored and see--for the children of curiosity of course. Like their Moms above^^

I forgot what they were looking at right there. One thing for sure...they were also included as small and tiny animals^^. So, no need to feel worried or anything.

This, too, I forgot what they were looking at....I think a raccoon or something like that. Well, I was busy taking picture...and busy getting away the feeling of so blisteringly hot during the day ^^^ I wished I had sunglasses like my wife was wearing. (*sigh*: the sunglasses are gone now^^)

Now, I know what we were doing. We were not looking at any particular animals or anything. We were just standing there to feel the breeze of air splashed by the waterfall in front of us. It kinda refreshed our body.+ mind, too, perhaps?

Back tot the zoo...Freya and her Mom were ready to explore more baby animals. 
They just left us like that.^^

Oh, they were going to the photo-zone where we could try our luck to be a foxy fox. 

Eyra: a not-that-happy fox
Freya: not a fox but happy
Mommy: a sunglasses happy mommy fox

This one--I knew it: beavers. Yes, the children were looking at the beavers caged on a glassed wall. 

Lemur? nope. Squirrel? BIG no.
Meerkat. Yes, that's what it was. Meerkat ( I hope I spelled it right) were there, too. 
I learned about it on NGC channel. 

The entrance to the zoo. Not many people around. Most of them were taking shelters under the shades or trees or else..they were inside the building^^. 
It was a great day, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I

    accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back

    here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting.Read a lot of blogs specially

    Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just read your comment. I am glad to know that you like my blog. Thank you very much. Let me know when you are back to our blog.
      Nice to know you.

      Salam,
      suray

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...