안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Children Grand Park

When was the last time I saw a duck..the real one in its natural habitat? I could not surely tell. But, one thing for sure, during our visit to Seoul's Children Grand Park or 어린이 대공원 on May 19, 2012...I did see it. Their quacking sound aroused my curiosity to find where they were...and as I peeped into the bush at the park, I saw them....quacking (read: chattering)^^

It is Summer already in Seoul. And OMG it is great. OK, it is hot, but with the new and different thing to see  (after having Spring), it is I think one of the best season yet). THink PoSItive!
Isn't it a wonder and at the same time a blessing ...to find such 
a greeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn park right in front of our eyes.

and...what's more? It IS free. No entrance fee is required to enter the park. Well, this is after all a public space for all citizens from all walks of life to enjoy.
Welcome to Seoul in Summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...